THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark of San Diego

OceanTraveller
This topic is 8318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been thinking of seeing Mark/Austin of San Diego ( Man 2 U ).

I realize that he is basically straight , but I like his looks and his reviews seem to be good. Does anyone have anything else to add that would help me to make up my mind ? This would be for an overnight and I wanted to feel comfortable with him. He seems to be very sophisticated in his advertising.

Thanks !!:-)

I have been thinking of seeing Mark/Austin of San Diego ( Man 2 U ).

I realize that he is basically straight , but I like his looks and his reviews seem to be good. Does anyone have anything else to add that would help me to make up my mind ? This would be for an overnight and I wanted to feel comfortable with him. He seems to be very sophisticated in his advertising.

Thanks !!:-)

HiYa OT,:-)

I don't know what ya did to piss off Lucky but ya sure have good taste in men:

src=http://www.man2u.com/images/gallery-4.jpg

Take care, Les:P

HiYa OT,:-)

I don't know what ya did to piss off Lucky but ya sure have good taste in men:

src=http://www.man2u.com/images/gallery-4.jpg

Take care, Les:P

WOWSA! HOLY COW! What a hunk!, but I wouldn't call the leopard print pillows and gold lame fabric exactly upscale unless you consider the ChiChi Larue school of decorating upscale. Gianni Versace might disagree though...:+

WOWSA! HOLY COW! What a hunk!, but I wouldn't call the leopard print pillows and gold lame fabric exactly upscale unless you consider the ChiChi Larue school of decorating upscale. Gianni Versace might disagree though...:+

Let me get this straight , this guy is supposed to be "straight" and "sophisticated" and he's posing in a sailor's outfit and in that stage set? Talk about outmoded-outdated gay marketing. On second thought I don't even think Gianni Versace could have been seduced by these pics, Liberace yes, Versace no.:+

Let me get this straight , this guy is supposed to be "straight" and "sophisticated" and he's posing in a sailor's outfit and in that stage set? Talk about outmoded-outdated gay marketing. On second thought I don't even think Gianni Versace could have been seduced by these pics, Liberace yes, Versace no.:+

I don't know how many of you have met Mark and spent time with him. If you haven't, then how can you draw all of these conclusions? The man has been a professional model for sometime. He poses in ways to market a product...whatever that product may be! And to whatever clientel! I have recently spent time with Mark! He is a true gentleman and a gentle man! I honestly don't know if he is straight or not, and I don't care! I DO know that he is warm & giving and I very much look forward to time with him in the future. I'm so glad that I know him, for MANY reasons!

I don't know how many of you have met Mark and spent time with him. If you haven't, then how can you draw all of these conclusions? The man has been a professional model for sometime. He poses in ways to market a product...whatever that product may be! And to whatever clientel! I have recently spent time with Mark! He is a true gentleman and a gentle man! I honestly don't know if he is straight or not, and I don't care! I DO know that he is warm & giving and I very much look forward to time with him in the future. I'm so glad that I know him, for MANY reasons!

Hey there Easy,:)

I was not putting Mark/Austin down. In fact when I'm in the bottom mode he'd be exactly the kind of guy I'm looking for. The wig comment was out of line and meant as an age-related joke. There is quite an age disparity in the photos. Next time I'm in San Diego I hope to have the pleasure of his company.

Take care, Les

Hey there Easy,:)

I was not putting Mark/Austin down. In fact when I'm in the bottom mode he'd be exactly the kind of guy I'm looking for. The wig comment was out of line and meant as an age-related joke. There is quite an age disparity in the photos. Next time I'm in San Diego I hope to have the pleasure of his company.

Take care, Les

Archived