THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brody....Dancer at Remingtons..Toronto

carlsyrny
This topic is 8325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any info on BRODY ..Hot looking dancer at Remingtons..Toronto..I will be visiting Toronto mid Jan and would like to arrange a private with this hottie..Is he a reqular at Remingtons on Fridays & Saturdays??Has he ever appeared at the Gaiety???Any info will be appreciated....

brody has been a regular at remingtons for the last several years, ever since i have been visiting tor on a regular basis. i did not see him there tues and wed this week, however. in the last couple weeks his pic has been on the opening of this site that appears when you click on the "newest reviews". these pics are of models on remingtons live site, so i assume brody is appearing there now instead of spending every evening at rems like he used to. yes, brody has appeared in ny at the gaiety. brody isn't quite my cup of tea, but i know some people who have been satisfied with him upstairs and in privates.

I saw Brody when I was at Remington's back in November. He was there on a Friday night, but I did not see him Saturday or Sunday. He offered to do a private for me outright. He's got a great body and he's very outgoing. I felt like he was a bit of a hustler, but I also think he would probably do a decent private. He had let his hair grow longer than I had ever seen it before.

Don't know if there's a way to reach him beyond hoping you catch him at the club.

Of course there are lots of guys to pick from there too...

<<in the last couple weeks his pic has been on the opening of this site that appears when you click on the "newest reviews". these pics are of models on remingtons live site>>

Actually, the live site has nothing to do with Remingtons but some of the guys from the site do work there. And you can't really take the pictures they use as indicators either. In many cases, they're using old photos of models, some of which haven't been around for quite some time.

Guest assmaster

Yah.........Brody is still around there................

He is good private...............loves his ass played with............will go down ...........on a condom...........he told me.

A.M.

Archived