THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

twink bottoms in LA

Guest pacwriter
This topic is 8325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest pacwriter

With the retirement of Jeremy Red--just as he'd finally moved up here (good luck, Jeremy!)--are there any great twink bottoms in LA? Looking for legit twinks (18-21 or so) with that same charm that Jeremy seemed to have. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Pac

p.s. There look to be a bunch of really perfect ones in the UK (Choirboyz) and in Atlanta (Tommy Eden comes to mind), but I don't quite have the kind of money where I can afford to fly folks in yet.

Guest PreppyWatcher

Brogan is on this site, under the SF/LA reviews. He is absolutley wonderful and smooth, reminds me of Sean Cassidy of the Partridge Family. He is quite smart and knows his stuff, don't know whether this excludes him as a twink...

> Brogan is on this site, under the SF/LA reviews. He is

>absolutley wonderful and smooth, reminds me of Sean Cassidy

>of the Partridge Family. He is quite smart and knows his

>stuff, don't know whether this excludes him as a twink...

Actually, David was the one in the Partridge Family, Shaun was a Hardy Boy, plus brought us American Gothic, "Cover Me: Based on the True Life of an FBI Family, and currently produces the CBS series The Agency. :-)

http://www.lost45.com/images/shauncass.jpg

Cheers! Ritchie

I love Brogan! And I love twinks! But I wouldn't classify Brogan as a twink bottom. He is a beautiful boy... toned, classy, well-mannered, and is a versatile top, although he is quite good as a bottom as well. Highest recommendation for him... but if you are truly looking for a twink bottom, he does not quite fit the bill.

Archived