THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ronaldo in miami

Guest brusselsgrif
This topic is 8328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest brusselsgrif

has anyone had any experience with Ronaldo in Miami...he's a beefy muscular brazilian with an uncut 10 incher. i don't find any reviews posted on him.:p

There are 3 photos of him in rentboy under the Florida section. As I had only had a couple of speedballs each time I saw him, I can pretty much say that, as opposed to Magnum/Constantin, the photos are of him and not dated.

Later.

PS. He definitely has a real big weenie.

Guest infidel

When you talk to him, report back if he's in NYC or Florida at the moment. I saw the photos in Rentboy...WOOF!!!WOOF!!

He has a New York City telephone number in the ad.

Happy hunting!!!

Infidel

If you are in NYC and like Brazilians, I've had 3 great poundings (and the operative word is long, heavy poundings) by Vic Valentino. Bod not quite as good as Ronaldo, a bit taller, and every bit as big of a cock (maybe even thicker). I reviewed him here.

Later.

PS. DickHo, Vic leaves for Europe and then Rio at the end of Dec. for a couple of months - the Brazilians all go south for the winter. I think you'd enjoy this ride.

Guest infidel

Traveller:

" >by Vic Valentino. Bod not quite as good as Ronaldo, a bit

>taller, and every bit as big of a cock (maybe even thicker)."

Thanks so much for the detailed comparison, I love that!

"An educated consumer is our best customer", I think that was said by either Kafka, Betty Furness or my aunt Helen, but regardless, I do like to do my research on these matters. I do love Brazilians and big cocks, though not necessarily in that order, and will be sampling Vic Valentino in the near future.

Spoke with Ronaldo, who is in Mimi now, and will try him this weekend during my trip there.

Thanks much.

Infidel

Archived