THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark Dalton Nude

Guest Les
This topic is 8337 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sheesh...the photo link died....hope this will work.

src=http://fs8.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/212347/iD664C999-140B-4C24-9CFC-1DD2B07F299B.jpg

Mark appeared at The Gaiety last week. I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but he appears to be a very nice guy and he's extremely good looking. I think he's pretty limited in what he'll do sexually (from what I hear), but if you're into muscles and worship, feast your eyes on this stud.

>Sheesh...the photo link died....hope this will work.

Photo links from any Yahoo group will be iffy. Yahoo groups have daily bandwidth limits. Once the daily usage limit is reached, subsequent attempts just fail until they next day and a new daily allocation.

RE: Links

Mark was in Los Angeles a few months ago to work with Plagirl Magazine. He placed an ad for nude posing and all those straight jock crap but my power of persuasion worked. For a good price, he'll give in and do somrthing more than pose and body worship.

It was a experience. Nevertheless, he was one great and sweet guy. The best with ime was spent outside the bedroom. He has that lovable shyness and endearing look on his face that will make you melt like an ice cream under a hot hair blower.

:-)

Thanks for the Yahoo Group info Deej,

I know Hoo doesn't want his resources used so I'll only try to use offsite links. It's a shame that Yahoo is cracking down on their adult groups and if the rumor going around is true may end them altogether. :-(

Take care, Les:)

RE: Links

Hi Blink,:-)

Encouraging and sexy news! You lucky guy.:9

I am not into body worship but my OMG Mark has the just about the most beautiful one I've ever seen. Hope he holds at this 'David' stage and doesn't continue to bulk up.

Any ways here's a picture of his fantastic ass:

src=http://fs8.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/212347/iA9ACB57C-DAE4-41E2-AB5D-9E30C817EF20.jpg

I can see nothing wrong with him...front or back!

Take care, Les

:)

Guest bigtexinbigd

Supposedly Mark has been in several issues of Playgirl before the ones he just posed for. Does anyone know which issues those were?

Archived