THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jordan in NYC?

Guest greatbtmguy
This topic is 8341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Generally, anyone who is whitebread with an incredible bod, advertises on rentboy for NYC, says they're available 24 hours and has partner available is straight and a big waste of time. I don't know why, but this has almost become an absolute. Jordan doesn't have all of these, but I thought someone said a few weeks ago that he was ths JT dude from the Gaiety.

Later.

PS. Of course, the waste of time doesn't apply to Kirk. And I've got to admit, the bro is fierce in real life. If I didn't know he had such a tiny dick, I would've played with him and not sent him off with cab fare.

Guest jab95005

Kirk has a big dick, Traveller. At least 8 inches when hard. I've been watching him when he was at Videosecrets. Markus, I guess, is the one you sent away.

Answering to the original post, Jordan is the same guy who used to dance in the Gaiety as JT. He's also banned from the Gaiety where he acquired a "Kirk-esque" reputation of being a con artist. Some customers even say he has a mean streak and gets violent.

If you want more info, read my review of him (under JT#2 in NY listings) and dig up messages from the archives that mentioned him (there was a whole bunch). Just make sure you search under his old handle, JT.

By coincidence I had just checked the Eastsideboys.com website and Jordan is listed there. Here's his description:

Statistics

Age 24

Height 5' 11"

Weight 180

Body Hard Muscle

Size 8" CUT

Preference Top

In / Out Varies Varies

Jordan is new to New York. He has blond hair, blue eyes, naturally smooth body and a 30" waist. 646-279-0914.

"new to New York??"

>"new to New York??"

New name for New York he means. Speaking of rip-offs:

1. DickHo, little word to the wise. I noticed that Nicos (on rentboy and other sites) also uses pics (on the other sites) of the guy who used to advertise on rentboy as Sunnyboy Michael. That means, of course, that you get a straight boy with an average-sized cock (at best). I'd steer clear.

2. Magnum/Constantin hung his shingle last spring in the west 50s. Pricey, the pics are old and it's 7.5 at most. Decent attitude though.

3. In the emails, Brett Michaels claims he's not the Greg reviewed under New York. Bull shit. That's him all right and the majority of the reviews are right on target.

Later.

PS. I'll be interested to see if the new Brazilian Carlos on rentboy is real or Memorex.

PPS. Looks like one of my favorites is back in town from Toronto.

Archived