THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How to turn down a pushy stripper?

Guest Greg8888
This topic is 8358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Greg8888

What is the best way to turn down pushy strippers for private dances?

Some of the strippers I've met were very pushy and insist on private dances. My usual excuse is "I'll get back to you later in the night if I'm interested in a dance", but some strippers kept on coming back asking me if I'm ready. One stripper got pissed off at me after he repeatly came up to me through-out the entire night.

I would like to hear what are the more direct ways of telling certain strippers to STAY AWAY. x(

>What is the best way to turn down pushy strippers for

>private dances?

>

You're thinking too much. It's very simple. Grab their balls, squeeze real hard and crank them to the right. Remember, TO THE RIGHT. If you crank to the left, it's common knowledge that this means you want a private costing a minimum of $300. Good luck next time.

Later.

I'm not certain what the problem is here. I've found that honesty is the best policy. A simple, no thanks or not interested tends to be extremely effective ... telling them that you'll think about leads them on ... unfairly, I might add. Be straightforward about your lack of interest ... but that also means no handling the fruit you dont intend to buy.

>It's very simple. Grab their

>balls, squeeze real hard and crank them to the right.

>Remember, TO THE RIGHT. If you crank to the left, it's

>common knowledge that this means you want a private costing

>a minimum of $300. Good luck next time.

Nah Traveller, it's not that simple. Whether you twist the balls to the right or left really depends on whether the stripper is a Republican or Democrat.

My suggestion is to tell the stripper you'll pay them in monopoly money. And make sure you bring the "Get Out Of Jail FREE" card with you in case you crank the stripper's balls too HARD!

JT

Guest TruthTeller

"I have a knife in my pocket and if you talk to me again, it's going to be in your throat."

"I'm into fucking the wound hole in a guy's chest after I stab him. You into that? How much?"

"I like having my lesions licked. You good at that?"

All of the above have worked for me.

Guest Traveler

>Ask if he has change for a dollar.

You could put in a dollar into his bikini, then push his dick aside and exclaim "Oh, I thought that was a roll of quarters for change!"

Guest Traveler

>What is the best way to turn down pushy strippers for

>private dances?

>

>Some of the strippers I've met were very pushy and insist on

>private dances. My usual excuse is "I'll get back to you

>later in the night if I'm interested in a dance", but some

>strippers kept on coming back asking me if I'm ready

It sounds as if you're asking them to come back, here. If you're really not interested just say "No, thanks." If you're not sure, then tell them what you just said, and expect them to get back to you. The same goes with dating... If you tell someone "Maybe we can get together sometime," you might expect the guy to keep calling you. If you say "You're a nice guy, but I don't think it's going to work out," you're not only being honest, but you're also showing some compassion towards the guy's feelings (by not leaving him in the lurch), and you're also avoiding having to keep dealing with his repeat calls (although most people will eventually get the message).

Guest happyguy

hey guys

this has really been helpful ... Not wanting to hurt their feelings, I am very guilty of telling them to come back later, and then being approached so many times, asking me if I am ready. I will now be honest and follow your advice. I am also tempted, however, to use the line about being flat broke ... if they persist!

>I

>am also tempted, however, to use the line about being flat

>broke ... if they persist!

I wouldn't. The boys do talk to each other in places like that. If you tell one of them you're flat broke, they're all likely to ignore you. So when you see the guy you DO want a little attention from, it will be difficult to get.

Guest happyguy

hey deej,

I guess I'll just stick to the honest approach, although once I was up in Toronto at Remmingtons and I was drunk, and it was late, and I simply said not tonight to one guy - and he yelled at me, and threw my drink on the floor. I was so embarassed and frightened, I just left. What should I have done?

Guest TruthTeller

>I guess I'll just stick to the honest approach, although

>once I was up in Toronto at Remmingtons and I was drunk, and

>it was late, and I simply said not tonight to one guy - and

>he yelled at me, and threw my drink on the floor. I was so

>embarassed and frightened, I just left. What should I have

>done?

What you should have done is written a review about him, complete with contact info. He sounds hot.

Archived