THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WEHT Christian Bataille?

Guest darthxxx
This topic is 5398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest darthxxx

Anyone know? None of his posted contact info seems to work any longer.

Hey Christian, if you're out there, darth is looking to contact you. Send me a note to the email address you always used for me if you see this.

• 2 weeks later...

>Anyone know? None of his posted contact info seems to work

>any longer.

>

>Hey Christian, if you're out there, darth is looking to

>contact you. Send me a note to the email address you always

>used for me if you see this.

Posted a message asking about Christian's where-abouts here around two months ago. Got no replies. I'd been seeing Christian regularly for a year or so. When we first started getting together, he mentioned that in a year or so, he wanted to return to France to live. My guess is that's what happened.

Over the summer, like the end of July, I got an unsolicited e-mail from him. Sort of a long, chatty e-mail, rather unusual for him. In looking back, I now wonder if that was his way of saying goodbye. He also signed the e-mail with his real name.

You're right, none of the contact info works.

My hope is that no harm came to him, and that he's OK. Christian is just the greatest, sweetest guy. If you hear anything, I'd appreciate an update, will definitely do the same.

--EBG

• 8 years later...

Archived