THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New meat in Rentboy NYC

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Traveller, Jizz, DickHo or others do you guys know anything about the following prospects. Brazillian Marco 917-241-0642? Italian Marco 917-899-6001? and Tony 908-531-0154? They all are hugely built and look like they are into some serious client dominance and I am hungry in NYC. Has anyone anything good or bad to say about any or all of these guys. I am still anthrax free and looking for fun. blu

Blu

Over in the Lounge in phage's post about whether you look at the world through green eye shades or have fun, I gave DickHo a short tip that I had Brazilian Marco recently and he was big fun: Ronaldo was also fun, although he may be too short for your domination scene. Huge cock though. Tony's dick doesn't look that big - I'll let you take the lead on that one. What about the taller Brazilian Paulo (5'11"); he looks like he could be tasty. Had him? Your Italian Marco is too BB for me.

Later.

PS. Glad to hear you're still anthrax free. You, like me, have undoubtedly found the proper way to wear your gas mask while getting pounded.

Archived