THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on TJ from the gaiety

Guest sayonara
This topic is 8368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sayonara

I am not rich but I am seriously thinking in savind and hire him next time he comes to the Gaiety because I found him incredibly sexy. Has anyone been with him? Is he worth the call? Please, share.

TJ is great but a gaeity buy is NOT what you want to do if you are not rich. Gaeity buys have to be thrown in for variety against a broader portfolio of experiences. No Gaeity buy should be your single or your major experience b/c it will disappoint. TJ is very popular with an extensive dance card and while he means well and believe me he is great, he is not worth the price given that he will be seeing you between client number 7 and before number 9- there will be no set up and no lingering. I am a long timer of TJ and even I feel rushed. blu

Guest planetM

I am interested in him too. Thanks for the advice, Bluboy. I believe he is str8, does he kiss, allow sucking or reciprocate anything? Is him as sweet in privacy as he looks?

Archived