THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Who's the Best in SF Right Now?

Guest TommyBoy
This topic is 8372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TommyBoy

Will be in SF for the next week--would love recommendations on versatile tops, handsome, don't need hugely hung--prefer someone who is FUN, smart, affectionate. I've tried Jake Walker and Ricardo (loved them both!) Is there anyone in their league that you think shouldn't be missed? Thanks.

Guest Gentle Dude

I'm also thinking of hiring one of our local boys. I've narrowed my choices to either Jake Walker or Kevin. Both are versatile, and have great reviews, but check out Kevin's latest pic in the review section...he looks HOT! :9

GD

Guest lipstick

Tommy Boy,

He's not in SF again until mid-November, but if you ever get the chance, don't pass up Steven from Oregon. I get together with him about once a month, and he is the sweetest and most thoughful guy around, plus an absolute killer body and very versatile. If you are truly looking for an intelligent and affectionate guy, he fits the bill perfectly.:p

If you would like a more mature (I think he's around 30) gentleman with a beautiful face and toned but not muscular body, I would advise Jake Walker. If you'd like a younger guy (23) with a muscular body and handsome face, I'd hire Braeden Casey. Braeden's quite expensive, at $300, though, and doesn't do in-calls. You will be very, very happy with either one.

I, too, highly recommend Steven of Portland (who is in San Francisco frequently). I have been seeing him for the past year or so and always tremendously enjoy my time with him. I just got done spending a wonderful birthday weekend with him. He's really sexy and a tremendous sweetheart.

Archived