THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pavel Novotney aka Jan Dvorak aka Max Orloff

mmk
This topic is 8383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've met with him during my last trip in Prague. He is one gorgeous guy but a bit pricey for a European meat. Also, it is extremely difficult to make an appointment with him. :*

I think he is supposed to be straight, or gay-for-pay. Higgins has shot him having sex with his girl friend Veronica, but the responses were so negative by gays who did not want their illusions tarnished that Higgins swore never to use a female in his shoots again. I think. He always topped guys until the latest Higgins flick where he bottoms for two other guys - the stocky gymnast Higgins frequently uses and the ubiquitous Pavel Something who has done hundreds of films for Proof-on-File, Bel-Ami, Higgins, and everyone else. He has a beautiful body but almost never an expression on his face, kind of disconcerting.

Pavel Novotny aka Jan Dvorak aka Max Orloff also bottomed for Chris Steele in one of the European flicks.

He looked really into it in the pics on the Higgins website in the latest movie. Was a very aggressive top with Bebe, topped the Bartok twins and bottomed twice.

Unless he wants $500 an hour, I think he might be worth a higher fee. I wouldn't mind being with him!

One of my dream men. Please provide some contact info please as I'm ready to head out to Prague and quick. There is no way this man can charge too much.}>

Archived