THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Behaviour rules at The Gaiety

R1
This topic is 8385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in NYC a couple of weeks ago, and I went to The Gaiety. I noticed that there are a lot of notices with a text warning in the sense that any sexual activity is strictly prohibited in the theater, according to the NYC Health Authority (or something like that). In fact, besides those notices, there are a security guy walking around and checking any breaking of that rule. I understood that rule: no body can't touch the dancers, no lap dancings, etc. But that I don't unstertand is why at Stella's there are lot of obvious sexual activity involving dancers and customers. Even at Splash, there are contact with go-go boys. Are there diferent Health rules in NYC because the nature of each club or theatre? Why is The Gaiety so strict? Any body can explain it to me?

Guest Nocturnal

Actually, yes, the rules are different. The postings have been at the Gaiety for years and so has the security guy. The rules are in effect at The Gaiety because the boys are totally nude. Any contact would be considered sexual and is prohibited. However, the boys at Stella's and Splash are not nude and more touching is allowed. At the same time, the last two bars serve liquor and the laws for those establishments are much more stringent. The Gaiety does not serve liquor and therefore, the boys can get nude. People just can't touch them. If you want good nude boys you can touch, go north young lad. Montreal is fantastic. Liquor, nudity and touching. A Heaven of sorts for those of us who love the smell of young flesh dancing before us!

Thanks for your explanation. anyway, I do not found very reasonable the NYC rules: in fact The Gaiety is a non liquor theater, so people should more under "control" (¿?¿?), and you could tip the guys during their first show. And in the other hand dancers at Stella's were almost nudes; they were lap dancings with their slips down and customers enjoying that.

Guest LOVEHANDLE

Or what used to be MIAMI's Boardwalk... miss the Boardwalk, you can touch, feel and try the goods before you bring them home. Wonder when they will re-open?

Archived