THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mike Stefano, How Are You?

Will
This topic is 8383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's it: no real post. I thought I'd start a new thread to remind him that he has dozens of friends and fans who want to know how he's doing. It's been a few days since we've heard from him, and we all know the famous "one day at a time" maxim.

Guest Stephan-Lacoste

Oups I did not see that post, so I will just copy what I just wrote in the other thread :

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been away for a while now, just got very very busy in Las Vegas.

I just wanted to let you know that Mike is doing great. He hasn't been much on the computer for almost a week as well. He was gone for a short trip and came back to vegas yesterday. But he already left this morning to an other trip and will be back tomorrow. He is a busy boy as well. He is doing great and it is almost 2 months now for him. I'm so proud of him.

Hug

stef

Guest Stefano

Hello boys! I am still here and still strong. It seems that I still do not have an apartment which really sux but other than that life has been very good to me. I went to a meeting last night and afeerwards went out to eat a late dinner with my best friend vanessa and a few of her friends. Then she and I went to eagles since it was boys underwear night. Of course i didn't take off my pants but i teased a bit and danced till i couldn't dance anymore.

Now im in pain and need some coffee or something, but not drugs. LOL;) well i just wante to drop a quick note. I have been really busy with life and work and apoligize for the late response.... All my love...

Mike ;-)~ <--M.M.O.T.

http://www.MrMikeStefano.com

Archived