THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dancers at Remmingtons (Toronto)

Guest Greg8888
This topic is 8333 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Panther

Panther -while hot- is to be avoided if you're looking for an "interactive" experience with your dancer. He's VERY limited and only allows you to touch his body (and his genitals, if you insist!) In short, if you're looking for a beautiful (twinkish yet nicely ripped and defined) male specimen to behold, go for it. If you need more intimacy, you'll be disappointed.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Panther

True, he is somewhat limited, but he's also still pretty new. I think a lot of it has to do with his comfort level with you and also how much $$$ you happen to be spending. He didn't seem to mind me playing with his genitals and basically being a tease, i.e. prentending to lean down to kiss me only to pull away at the last second. We also spent 5 songs together and had an interesting conversation which might have made a difference.

As for privates...he offered to do one for me and said he had not yet done any. He claimed that he felt very comfortable with me and that's why he offered. He also said that all he would do is basically let me watch him jerk off...which didn't sound like a good use of my entertainment $$$ to me. I want an interactive experience and at least a chance to suck a bit. It may have been novel to break in yet another Remington's boy on his first private, but I passed. Maybe next time though depending on my mood and his.

Guest Tomcal_

Remington's

Guys,I am going to Toronto for the first time, one question i have , in Montreal when I was there you couldn't touch the dancers, it sounds like from these posts that the private dances at Remmingtons' yu cna touch their "dicks" and one person made it sound like some will let you suck them for a $$, or does that only occur at a private show in your hotel? and what is the closest, best hotel to stay in near there. thanks,

RE: Remington's

You can't stay any closer than the Delta Chelsea Inn which is literally right across the street. It's a 3-4 star hotel and quite large ana anonymous. There are lots of hotels all around downtown though. the great thing about Remington's is that it is literally located right in the middle of downtown on the main street in the city.

As for what goes on... The "table dances" or lap dances take place in small booths upstairs. The club charges C$2 to take your dancer to a booth, but before 8 PM when the upstairs bar opens you can often get a booth without paying the $2. Anyway, as for what happens in the booth it really depends on the dancer. Some of them will do just about anything, and I suspect that on more than one occasion full sex has occurred. Some of the straight dancers or total beginners will not even let you touch their dicks, but most guys will let you at least do that. Many will let you suck them without hesitation or extra charge. Others will ask for a "tip" to go that far. If you ask them in advance what they'll allow you to do they may be a bit evasive or tell you whatever you want to hear. Some also have no qualms about kissing. Most of them will also grope you a bit too. Treat them nicely and be laid back and friendly and you can get away with a lot.

Panther

I was in Toronto this weekend, and believe me Panther delivers more than others have experienced. I had several touchy feely only dances with him in a booth, but later we did a private. While pricy, very pricy by Toronto standards, it was worth it. I was able to enjoy him more than just feel. He is new at this but has done lots of other privates. This guy is at the prime of his life and his body is the best I have ever seen or had. I cannot recommend him too much, but you need to be careful how you approach him. He has ambitions, big ones, that he will no doubt reach. Also he is basically straight for if this is not for you, do not bother. Give him his space and he will deliver. Watch out NYC as he intends to invade the city and it will be the talk of the town.

Also at Remington's is Preston or Seabastion. He is a gorgeous black BB, with a very big instrument. He is very willing to do privates, and at $150 Can. He is smooth, incredibly muscular, hung, with frosted hair. I highly recommend him as well.

There are so many other dancers of note at Remingtons. Go there, it is incredible right now. Run, do not crawl!!!!

:9 :9 :9 :9

Archived