THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Matt from Vancouver visiting me in London

EXPAT
This topic is 8375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Say hi from Andy to Matt,hope he is enjoying his holiday and not partying too hard :),has been down to Brighton for his weekend yet hope he checked out the Pussycat night at the Zap (friday/saturday)if it isnt to his taste then there are plenty of other clubs within easy distance,The Honey Club is next door or try Escape,or The Beach also hope the guys are nice and welcoming and hope it hasnt rained too much,cheers Andy (in Brisbane)where it has been raining-typical !.

P.S Sorry we missed meeting up-maybe next time-

P.P.S-thanks Jeff-what a nice thing to do :)

RE: Say "hi" for me!

Hey Jeff, you lucky dog! :-) Now go tell the whole world and boast! Anyway, tell Matt that I say "hi". :* Make sure you two have loads of "stuffing" fun. And don't forget to kiss and tell! :p

JT

Guest dstud4hire

Tell Matt that Gabe from St. Louis says 'Hi'...with a big 'ol smile on my face...and elsewhere.....yum......I digress. anyway....hope you're having fun Matt, I might be in London next week, and would have one night available to say hello! But still working out the details, hope it will happen, as the guy I will be travelling with is alot of fun!

Anyway, Matt, sounds like you're having your fun NOW! Take care dude! Hope to make it back to Vancouver soon enough! Regards...gabe in St. Louis

Matt just left. What an incredibly nice guy and if it is even possible, he is hotter now than ever !!!!! If you see him again, ask him to wear his new glasses, he looks soo hot in his european glasses. I also found out that Matt has a little rugby uniform "thing". he asked me to wear rugby shorts while he was here. (things that make you go hmmmmm) We had a great time as usual and ended by having a great brunch in Balan's in Soho on Sunday.

PS. He especially liked the message from Rick Munroe.

• 2 weeks later...

IS NOTHING SACRED!!!!!!!!!

The rugby thing was a private moment: ) ok well it's out now, I have a thing for sportsmen, rugby, soccer(or football for the rest of the world)mmmmm David Beckham... droool... aussie rules football, basically anything that requires minimal body armour(all the better to see the appropriate lumps: ) and groups of men tackling each other....*swoon*

by the way eh hum.... EXPAT didn't protest in the least to my suggestion of 'play acting', he just smiled and went to look for something to wear: )

Which I might add, he looked GREAT in...and out of.

Matt(tackle me)

Archived