THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mike Stefano's New Web Site

Guest cmp
This topic is 8398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks Steph, this is really sweet of you to give us this cybergift. The site is very nice. He is very cute on the pics (duh!), but what I loved most is Mike's bio. Reading it makes me love and admire him even more. How can one be so honey-sweet (and not bitter as bile) after such a childhood? And how can a 15-year-old kid fend for himself by keeping two jobs and not dropping out of school, let alone being an academic overachiever? Apparently a few of us are made of some very special stuff. (This makes me believe in him as he copes with his current struggle, but that belongs to another thread.)

I'll make sure to re-visit this site whenever I am on-line. Steph, would it be possible to add some recent pics? I remember most of these cool pics from Mike's old page on eboysvideo.

Thanks again!

Hey cmp!

Now you're reading my mind! When I spoke with Mike yesterday, I told him the very same thing about the website....that his bio really moved me and how it reinforced all the good things I believed about him and his gifts as a wonderful human being. Mike is indeed a very special guy. I'm proud and honored to call him my friend.

Bucky

Archived