THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Colt Model - Dave at Stock bar

Guest Greg8888
This topic is 8392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Greg8888

Dave, one of the dancers at Stock Bar in Montreal is featured in the latest issue of Colt magazine (under the name of Kevin Kirby). He looks really HOT in the layout - just wondering if anyone here have experience with him. I'm hoping he does private shows!! Any info on Dave will be appreciated.

[http://www.coltstudiostore.com/store/CM38.html]

[http://www.stockbar.ca/stock/html/gallerydave.htm]

I was just in Montreal, and beleive I saw him dance. All the boys at the Stock are available for "privates". That is the only pay that they receive. For my tastes, the Stock definietely had the hotest and hunkiest dancers any where on earth. A five minute private is 10$ (about $6.50). It usually takes a few "privates" to warm a dancer up.

Kevin Kirby, the new Colt model dances as Dave in both Montreal and New York. He does do privates (a lap dance is not really a private, but it's a good prelude). I have never gone with him, but from what I hear from a lot of patrons, is that he is wonderful. He's a very rugged handsome guy and a super personality and is incredibly sexy. Go for it!! Not that you're interested, but he gives a great massage too :)

Let us know how it goes.

I have seen Dave up close and personal and he has a well correographed private routine. While he is very hot I found the routine frustrating--as it clearly sets limits as to when and where and how you can touch him. Now that his back is virtually a solid tatoo I find him not nearly as much of a turn on. (He used to have a circle of tatoos on his back that formed a chain of life events. These are now covered over along with the rest of his back). Anyway, if you like tatoos or if you don't and avoid eye contact with Dave's back--he performs a fairly good private show--with many limits.

I hired David from the Gaiety when I was last there... I've wanted to send in a review but I've been busy. It would be a good review... really nice guy, unhurried though not the whole hour, does it all and loves to be rimmed. I don't know but I expect if you hire him at home he'll be even better... he was on his 2nd week at the Gaiety when I saw him, anyone would be tired.

Have fun!

MrB

Different strokes. I have been with Dave a few times and have not found any limits. He has a great piece, likes to be rimmed, can be aggressive or passionate. Do not get him during the Gaeity gig as he will be rushed but elsewhere he is great. I think he maybe smart too. Love him. blu

Archived