THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

DAMIEN/JORDAN ON RENTBOY NYC

Guest LOVEHANDLE
This topic is 8403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LOVEHANDLE

Need info on this gorgeous hunk and is new with rentboy: just love M4M and rentboy: please does anybody have anything on this piece of meat? He started as Damien and then he switched to Jordan, don't know why: Damien sounds very devilish to me!!

Guest xxxman65

He is JT from the Gaiety

I hired him when he was in the Gaiety and it was a waste of money. I saw the picture in rentboy but I was not sure, but after talkin to him in the money, there was no doubt: Jordan-Damien is JT from the Gaiety, following the style of Kirk-Voltaire and Darren-Markus, ripping off artist. Stay away!!

Guest xxxman65

RE: He is JT from the Gaiety

talking to him in the phone, my mistake, sorry, I am human and english is not my first lenguage

I was wondering what "JT" from the Gaiety looked like after hearing about him so much on this site. It is a shame that he appearently is such a deceitful human baing because his pictures were very impressive. Oh well, I always say (and have found it to be true) is what goes around comes around. Even though he is said to have ripped off numerous people, he will get his ten time over in the future. (And hopefully, some of the people that he did rip off will have the pleasure of seeing it. I had to throw in some catty comment somewhere.)

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Jordan-Damien is

>JT from the Gaiety, following

>the style of Kirk-Voltaire and

>Darren-Markus, ripping off artist. Stay

>away!!

Please give me specifics.

Curiously yours,

FFF

Archived