THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

J R on Rentboy

Guest Daddy47
This topic is 8376 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Daddy47

Hey Men....Saw this hot young man on Rentboy and was sorry not to see any reviews of him. Has anyone here had any experience with him.....If so please share !

Thanks

Rick

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hot dadE NYC

I've been with JR twice; he looks as good in person as the photos and is really such a nice guy. He actually lives in New Jersey but doesn't mind travelling to NYC with advance notice.

JR has a nice tight worked out body with a deliciously tantalizing dick. His ass could have been sculpted by an artist. He gets into the scene and I believe he is very versatile.

If you like what you seen in the pictures, then I don't think you'll be disappointed.

BTW: Now that I think of it, I have no excuse for not having posted a review of JR on this site. I'll try to get to it at some point.

Guest w45fagbtm

I was with JR a year ago and he wouldn't let guys suck his dick. When you say tantalizing, is it tantalizingly suckable or just tantalizingly close?

Archived