THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Still going to Montreal

Big Daddy
This topic is 8423 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many of you may remember that I asked advise regarding a planned vacation to Montreal. I received many responses all with very good advise, and I want to again thank all of you that replied. With the horrific events of this week, it clearly crossed my mind to cancel our trip. Upon reflection it became clear that if I canceled, the people who rely upon terror would have won another small victory. We simply cannot allow terrorist to dictate the terms of our lives.

I fully intend to follow HooBoy's advise and intend to stock up on "boys" and have a good time. If any of you, especially Travelor and the others who so kindly replied before, have any further tips, would ceeertainly appreciate them.

Big Daddy;

Please remember to bring your Passport when you go. If you are flying it will be required.

I usually drive to Montreal. I always have my passport with me, but have never been asked for it, or any kind of identification for that matter. After the events of this week, we are hearing that the Canadian border crossing will be tightened. It still should be no problem for U.S and Canadian citizens to pass between our counries, but security and customs will be less relaxed than we have been accustomed to.

Archived