THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal's Alexi

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8438 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the most stunning dancers at Campus is Alexi (aka Frederic). He is tall, exceptional muscular, hung, and extremely handsome. The first time I saw him, about 3 yrs ago, I thought he was Ryan Idol, however, Mr. Idol has slid way down hill. Now my question is this: has anyone had a private with Alexi??? I did, but to my total surprise and disappointment, he would not let me touch him. He was just stand and j/o, bodyworship, only, and pretty vanilla. I am wondering if anyone has had him do more as I would like to try him again but he is very discreet, will not talk much in advance, and I do not want to waste my time or money. He is also expensive.

I hired Alexi for a private hotel show well over a year ago. He let me touch him but I couldn't go anywhere near him with my mouth. I should have discussed explicitly what I had in mind before we left the Campus, but I was so revved up by his amazing body and dick that I just hoped for the best. I now know better. I talked to him again within that last year and we discussed what he does and does not allow in a private show. He confirmed that it's a hands only deal.

Archived