THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alex from the Gaiety....?

BgMstr4u
This topic is 8477 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am smitten with Alex, who has been dancing this week (July 16-22) at the Gaiety. He is medium tall, smooth, muscular (of course), nice package altogether. Comes from NJ. He is charming in conversation, and gave me his card to call later. I am seriously considering getting together with him after his week at the Gaiety ends. I don't date guys during their Gaiety run because I don't like the special Gaiety hustle one experiences while the lads are on duty.

He has danced at the Gaiety about 9 times, according to NYObserver's reviews over the last 18 months or so. (There have been several Alex's at the Gaiety during that time, but he is always identified as from NJ). NYO rates him as as a dancer as pleasant but gives no info on his preferences or the Alex Experience from those who know. There is no review of him here on HooBoy, either for NY or NJ.

Soooo.... before I take the plunge, does anyone have experience or knowledge of Alex?

Archived