THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Daniel from Montreal

Guest Big Spender
This topic is 8495 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Big Spender

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has gone with Daniel from Montreal? He was at the Gaiety this past week and maybe there this week as well?

He has black hair and a huge uncut penis and likes to twist his balls which are also big. I would like to go with him but for some reason he strikes me as someone who would rush you through a private. Any feedback most appreciated.

Most Gaiey dancers have to rush you through the private. They have to be back to do their next show in less than 2 hours. So although I have had some really fun and hot times with cute Gaiety dancers, they are not usually long sessions, and I definitely have not developed any long lasting friendships during the time we have to spend together! LOL

Daniel has danced at Stock in Montreal for at least several years. When I first saw him and his gorgeous body and cock, I was very attracted. But Daniel is totally removed from the scene. He looks through you, not at you, never has eye contact with audience and often does not strip all the way down. He seems to like to twist his balls, yes. I tried one private at Stock, and it was disappointing, just nothing. He does not seem to have much personality with clients, and does not try to make them feel good. He is simply available, and does not even allow much touching.

Guest Big Spender

Thanks Karl for your feedback. I am rather surprised that there are not more reviewers because he (Daniel) looks like he stays pretty busy when he appears at the Gaiety.

I know what you mean though he does have that str8 guy snear when you talk to him. He is sure is cute though.

Archived