THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any reviews of the Gaiety's line-up for the long weekend?

Guest Sexpert
This topic is 8528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Sexpert

I'm going to the Gaiety this week and it's the very week that NYO decided to take off.. Just my luck :)

Can anyone provide a review of the Gaiety's line up over the long weekend? Any information is appreciated.

Not that it is any reflection at all on the others (none of whom I've experienced), but I would recommend Christopher. I was with Lance a year ago and had a good time, but he has only been back for a weekend since then. I will have a tough decision choosing between them.

With my luck, some of my other favorites will be in town starting Friday.

Guest Sexpert

Thanks for the recommendation NYO. I'll be in the Gaiety this weekend and I'll look for Christopher. Any idea who else will be dancing this weekend (if you came back from Montreal that is)?

I hope you have (had?) fun in Montreal. I go there (and to Toronto) often and have tons of fun each time.

Thanks again.

I was just in New York last week and didn't get a chance to set up a private with a dancer called JT--maybe his stage name is Jeremy? He's blonde, from Toronto, wears a white jogging suit with blue stripes. He had quite a butt on him and seemed nice when I chatted with him. My trip was cut short, so I didn't get together with him, but would like to know if anyone else did and how it went.

On a side note, I have had Colt for a private before and his is straight as an arrow, but very sexy and won't dissappoint you unless you are looking for some more that muscle worship. STAY AWAY FROM KIRK AT ALL COSTS!! Not only is this guy a jerk, he has a mean streak to him that really scares me. You won't even get a nice muscle worship session from him. Maybe he's changed, but I wouldn't risk it--too many other good looking, nice guys to chose from.

Guest Sexpert

Thanks for the feedback NYO and Minneapolis.

I'd like to return the favor and give you the lo down on JT/Jeremy. I go to Remington's in Toronto every time I'm in town and I've seen this guy there since last year. He uses the name JT in Remington’s. Despite the fact he's older than my favorite age range (he must be 30+), I was sold on THAT ass! I asked other Remington's regulars about him and found out that he has a reputation of doing absolutely nothing in a backroom dance or, especially, a private. He even said to one customer that he can't tolerate another guy touching him since he is 160% straight :( .

Despite these warnings, I took him for a couple of dances in Remington's (I just had to have a piece of that ass!) and, unfortunately, he did live up to his reputation. Basically, he expects you to just feast your eyes on him allowing minimum touching, especially to his genitals. In short, a very disappointing experience. And that for 20 Canadian dollars a dance, so for US $ 200-250 which dancers charge in the Gaiety, it’ll be a virtual rip-off. Whether his attitude will change in the Gaiety or not remains to be seen, but until you hear a good word of mouth about him from more than one customer, tread very carefully.

One final thing, he's a friend of Colt's, which should raise a few warning-signals on its own.

Archived