THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dayton from the Gaiety

Guest jizzdepapi
This topic is 8561 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

recently smitten by Dayton but he was mobbed in the lounge so I couldn't talk to him and can't find reviews in NYC.

anyone have any info, especially anyone who's been with him?

thanks,

jizz

Guest jizzdepapi

okay if i bump this one up guys? anyone have info on Dayton. at least, where's he from? i know NY Observer had favorable comments several weeks ago so maybe he'll read this.

thanks

jizz

I read this, but I have no first-hand experience.

He puts on a great show on stage and has an excellent body. I know one patron who went with him and did not give him a favorable review.

As for contact information, I don't know how to get in touch with him.

Guest paulnyc

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but the sexy Dayton on stage gives a lousy private show. He is "straight" and doesn't do any more than allow some rushed body worship, take his money as quickly as possible, and then send you on your way.

He is originally from Connecticut, but now lives in Florida.

Guest jizzdepapi

thanks for confirmation. trade i could handle but a rush job is always a bummer. (so sad, i'm from CT too).

jizz

Dayton was absolutely the WORST private that I have ever booked from the Gaiety. I have a a few disappointments in my day, but never have I felt as ripped off by any dancer as by Dayton. He held me up for more money (I was new at this then, and I gave it to him), and then he did absolutely nothing. He beleives that gay people should pay big money just to be in his presence. He is very handsome, and has a great body, but watching from the the stage at the Gaiety is as close as you should ever get to him. Stay Away, and keep your money for more interactive dancers.

I am suprised that his rip-off tactices have not been exposed here before.

Archived