THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sebastian (aka Big Max)

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8579 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired this guy a few weeks ago in Miami (see review of MAX) and I see he is back in NYC with a new name, something that signals trouble.

He advertises as being a young bodybuilder, which is true, and that he has movie star looks, which is not true unless you have downed a bottle of good wine. He is not ugly, perhaps sweet in a puppy fashion if that is what you are looking for, but he is no Carey Grant which is what he was passing himself off for. Also, his skin has many cuts, bruises and sores, which are other signals.

He was pale, not tanned, and his body is not nearly as cut and ripped as it appears in the photos on his website or ads. He is at least 15++ lbs heavier. In fact I doubt the photos are of him. He was polite to me esp I gave me a generous amount of taxi money to beat it out of my room. Not my cup of tea! Be warned.

Archived