THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Muscle at the Gaiety

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am just back from a few days in NYC, and the Gaiety was the best I have seen it in years, despite a so-so review by NY Observer this weekend. Some of the most handsome men I have ever seen there. I do not know how Denise does it but I want to be on her Human Resources Committee.

There was and will be this week major muscle and handsome, smooth bodies there, esp as the Miami invasion continues.

If you like stunning perfect bodies, look for Danny (hot cuban guy 6' black hair, smooth but only 8"), Alex or Andrew (columbian I think, black hair, muscles, and drop dead handsome), Sebastian (tall, cut unbelievably, wonderful face---does anyone have his phone number as the only review of him does not provide one---please send it to me privately by email), Jamie (short, hung and ripped), then there is Dave (Montreal guy but should be gone by now), Derrick (Montreal but I think living in NYC--does anyone have his Montreal phone #), Ray the Brazilian musclegod. I know I am missing some but this is enough to exhaust anyone.

Gentlemen, these few days (last Thurs and Friday) were absolutely incredible. Alex, Danny, Sebastian, and Jamie are on all week, so go and enjoy the muscle show. You will not see more handsome men in the entire world.

OOPS, I didn't think I conveyed that it was only a so-so show this past weekend. As you know, I'm typically not into the bigger guys, but I liked Dave, Derek, Danny, Sebastian, Ray and Alejandro just fine. I don't think Mason is exactly chopped liver either.

Maybe you meant that my review itself was so-so, yeah, that must be it :) See you at the show.

The last time I was at the Gaiety was the late 80s. Back then, for $40 or so you could take your favorite dancer back to a private little room behind the rt side of the stage for a quick private session. The room was pretty scummy with cum all over the floor and walls but it was still a pretty hot scene--making out with your favorite dancer while listening to another hot dancer on the other side of the wall out on the stage. I assume this stuff went away when Rudy came in, but does anyone know what happened to that little room and if its still used as I remember it. Anyone got any good stories to tell?

Thanks for the pics of two of the great bodies and dancers of Gaiety. I've been once there in my last trip to NYC. Since then, I read every week the Gaiety Review (NY Observer)and some other reviews about those guys, but I am disappointed because I feel rlike reading a ghost tale: they never include a pic of the guy reviewed or even his website. It would be useful, and pleasent, to have the pic of the guy when you read something about him. Maybe NYObserver could include in his section a gallery of best dancers. ANyway thanks again for the pics

• 4 weeks later...

RE: Dancers pics and sites

I've just readen, as every monday, the NYO's weekly review about The Gaiety show. I found it nice and funny, but It would be very useful to have some references about the dancers: some pics or websites to worship them. Maybe a gallery or a list of the Gaiety guys. Could you imagine one of the prevoius pics for each dancer? Any volunteer to help NYO?

Archived