THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Talvin Demachio

Guest stew
This topic is 8739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any word on him. I am suppoed to get together with him this week and just checking to see if anyone has been with him or heard anything.

thanks

I've been with Talvin 5 or 6 times. He's the only dude that makes me break the 6' tall rule. He's a great kisser (who's way into it), great bod, excellent top and all around nice guy. As I stated in another life, I'm one of the Talvinistas. You'll have a great time.

Later.

I was with Talvin on 2 consecutive nights in March and I can assure you that you will have a fabulous time. Talvin is a super nice and considerate guy with no trace of attittude or prejudice. When I saw him he had no more than 7% body fat and when he removed his shirt I almost collapsed in awe and anticipation. Woof. He is beautiful both inside and out. You made a wise choice. Enjoy and treat him with respect as he certainly deserves it.

Archived