THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone been with Damien Gray

Guest Wes
This topic is 8765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like the looks of Damien Gray on the net, has anyone been with him? Does he look as great as his pics and is he a good kisser and versitle? Thanks.

He looks very good in real life, but remember his pics are professional ones and no one can look THAT perfect. He kisses really well, gives amazing head and has a brain. I've only been with him overnight and found him to be great, intelligent company over dinner and really hot in bed. He's active only when it comes to fucking, but he's so talented at oral / body rubbing that it didn't bother me. And he didn't dash off in the morning ; )

I know I'll be booking him again next time I'm in Sydney.

Guest AussieMike

I saw him in Sydney last Christmas for just an hour session. The photos at the time were pretty close to the real thing. Certainly with me he was active only - but that's just what I wanted. I found him to be pretty friendly and we talked a bit before things got started to relax me - then oh boy - while only an hour - he was great. I can't wait for him to get back to Sydney.

Email him what you want and see what happens - I found him to be pretty open as to what he would and would not do.

Archived