THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Shane at the Gaiety - any 1st hand knowledge?

Guest BchBum423
This topic is 8762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BchBum423

Shane, who was announced as a newcomer today (Tues. 10/3) at the Gaiety, caught my attention big time. I had to run to catch a train but was wondering if anyone knew anything about him. I'll probably go back again this week anyway, but any input about him would be appreciated. Thanks!

Guest jbarw10021

I spoke with him tonite and got something set up for Saturday, tonite after the last show, colt is coming over I had set that up before I meet with shane, who is also a nother campus dancer.

Guest jbarw10021

Shane was over last night for about 5 hours, we had the most beautiful sex that any two people could have. He was so in to it. I have beev with several of the dancers, but will say that he is by for the best. The only regrets I have is that I didn't meet with him eariler in the week....... He was wonderful.....

Guest BchBum423

Thanks for the report on Shane, as it seems that your time with him was everything that I had hoped it might be with me. Unfortunately, I never got back into the city and could kick myself for missing out on the opportunity to spend some time with him. I sure hope that he is back soon!

Guest jbarw10021

RE: shane and colt......... Shane is flying down in a couple of weeks, for a private, as for colt , he was nice to be with but I promised that him that I would not post what took place..... will say that he might look tough, but he can be a sweet heart.... for more info e-mail me......jbarw10021@aol.com

Archived