THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gaiety this week

Guest steveyboy
This topic is 8762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I missed the first dancer, but I think that Jake, Justin, Tristan, and Colt are there, along with a new, dark haired Jonathan and another new dancer, Rico.

Jake has a huge dick, but is starting to get a big stomach too. Colt has bulked up and cut his hair short, and looks tougher than before.

Guest BchBum423

I was there this afternoon (Tuesday) and the show started off with Jeremy, followed by Shane, Justin, Justin, Colt, Jonathan & Rico. Shane, Jonathan & Rico were announced as newcomers. Shane & Jonathan were into it, but Rico seemed out of his element. Rico was tall & nice looking, had a nice build (though not big) and quite a dick, which was never hard, even with a rubber band on it.

Wassup guys? How was the weekend show at the Gaiety? Anything special? Or just the usual stuff? Any reviews or interesting experiences with the guys of Gaiety?

Have a fun and good long weekend everybody.

Guest jackson

Hi, guys. I need your expert advice (and experience). I saw a very hot looking and very cute guy at the Gaiety. Most of the Gaiety regulars probably know him. I heard he is one of the regular dancers at the Gaiety and could be back soon. There are no reviews on him or there are no details of his privates. So, i would like to ask for your opinion and experience. Please email me at jackson65s@hotmail.com. Please let me know if he is okay. I would rather discuss private matters in email rather than here in the message board. His name is Jeremy who is from Toronto, Canada. Thanks a lot guys. And hopefully you will help out this inexperienced guy (ie. me).

Archived