THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ray at the Gaiety?

Guest Rodd9
This topic is 8769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to the Gaiety for the first time in years. Saw this tall man of a man named Ray. Big beautiful body, nice smile, huge! Does anyone know if he does privates? Has anybody experienced this most amazing man?

I reviewed him... Ray at the Gaiety, very hot-looking, hung Brazilian? Very good, totally hot. Does not reciprocate at all though (straight?), but shoots a big load. I have his cell phone no.-- email me for it

euromalebox@gay.com

Ray, like most of the others, does private shows. He is a nice guy, but he can have a dominant, aggressive streak if you let him do what he wants. Great dick, beautiful tasty ass and body. His English is not great, so make sure you and he are clear about what you want.

Try to see him either early in the week when he is at the Gaiety or when he is not working at the Gaiety. He is great when he is not rushed, but if he is dancing, you will feel short-changed.

Have a great time.

Archived