THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Donovan/Young Blood was mugged and won't be in the Gaiety

Guest Man'sMan
This topic is 8767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Man'sMan

Guys, I’m sorry to say that Donovan phoned me and said some bastards mugged him while he was going home from work in the wee hours of the morning in downtown Toronto this weekend. He sustained no life-threatening injuries (thank god), but his body and face were roughed up and he couldn’t make it to the Gaiety for his shift which starts tomorrow. I know many were anticipating his Gaiety visit (judging from past postings on this board), so I hope Denise will re-book him as soon as he’s up to it for the sake of his American customers! I may even go to Toronto next weekend to see how he’s doing. Don’t be surprised, this guy is a sweetheart and those who know him for real will agree that he fully deserves this kind of affection.

Get well SOON, Donovan! I’ll keep you guys posted as to when he’ll be in the Gaiety next.

Guest Samuel

I always feel secure in downtown Toronto. I guess after what happened to Donovan, I should be more careful when I'm there from now on..

Too bad this had to happen to this cute shy guy, but -being as young as he is - I'm sure he'll be as good as new in a no time.

Guest TorontoGuy

I was kind of shocked when I heard about the mugging. Shocked because, on one hand, I'm really fond of Young Blood and hate to see this happen to him and, on the other, because Toronto isn't the kind of city where this sort of incidents usually occurs. Young Blood was very unlucky to run into the scumbags who mugged him. So, this sorry incident won't make me worry about my safety in Toronto which is about as safe a city as you'll find in North America.

I run into Young Blood once in a while around downtown Toronto and I’ll sure ask him how he is doing next time I see him and report back (that is if he hasn’t already reported back to the Gaiety/Remington's by then :))

Guest sexpert

I just called the Gaiety (Denise) to see if a future booking has been made for Donovan. She mentioned she would re-book him once he gets back to her after he recovers. I hope this will be soon. Very soon..

Archived