THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ENZO/TOREZ Gaiety Dancer

Guest LCC59
This topic is 8748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have a contact number for Enzo/Torez?

The number listed in a review is no longer in service.It was working two weeks ago and since has been disconnected.

• 4 weeks later...

The best expierence of probsbly hd witan escoret

sexy great kisser gives igrest hesd and a amazin brilian cock

his home numbefr isn5597-0081 znf id hre shd vcondon we woudlhsve fuckrd the dsit out os

i'm sure he wouldd,min havimg a gay man.\ccsan do snyhing safe in it and wouf dso amyuthoig

Yeah, this guy IS a sweetheart & sexy as they come. I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention from posters here. I'd have thought that Traveller, for one, would have been with Torez by now & sent in a good report. (Seems to meet all Traveller's requirements.)

For genuine friendliness & great action (not to mention a big fat uncut dick), Torez/Enzo is one of the best values in Manhattan. Don't know if this # is still good, but try 265-9069.

The telephone # 265-9069 is for a Gaity dancer/stud Rinaldo Rocho who is really hot!! I've never been with him but a friend was and the report was fantastic. Probably straight, but does everything. What is this other number? Is Rocha in NYC now. Last I hear he was in Miami.

Archived