THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Donovan/Young Blood's next appearance at the Gaiety?

Guest sexpert
This topic is 8772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I’d really appreciate it if someone could tell me when the next time Donovan (a.k.a. Young Blood) will be at the Gaiety. I tried to get this info from the so called “official” Gaiety website to no avail… Also, what is the Gaiety phone number to call to get dancers' schedules? Thanks in advance :-)

Guest cumdaddy

The phone number for the Gaiety is 212-221-8868 but I don't think they will give out advance schedules. They will only tell you who is on stage at that time. In fact, I have called and they won't even tell you who the weekend additions are while they are there. They only name the 7 that were there all week. Anybody know any better?

Guest Man'sMan

Hey sexpert, your timing couldn't have been better; Donovan will be at the Gaiety starting October 2nd (that's what he told me the last time he was here anyway). You can call Denise -the Gaiety's manager- at 212-354-1069 to confirm (she does give advance schedules of dancers, but only days in advance). I hope this helps.

Sexpert,

It is really difficult to find out who will definitely be dancing more than a week in advance. Sometimes Denise can be rude when you call and for me, she talks faster than I can really understand a lot of times and quickly gets off the phone. The only other info I can add is that I e-mailed the "official" site and was told they're trying to have the dancers e-mail their dates so people won't have to call and deal with that. They said Denise is being difficult with everyone as usual. I was told that so far none of the dancers have been able to e-mail concrete dates in advance, and since the site just started, a lot of them particularly ones who've been gone don't know about it yet.

Thanks for all who gave feedback. I did call Denise (I think!) a couple of days ago and she mentioned that Donovan/Young Blood would be in the Gaiety from October 2-8. She was quite nice and friendly!!

As for trying to get dancers to email their schedules to the so-called Gaiety website, I think this would be futile since I don’t believe many dancers have access to email. Donovan, for example, was surprised when I first mentioned to him all the nice comments he had on this website and told me he had no access to the Internet, from home anyway.

Denise was nice?? Wow. That's different. Maybe she's got a new attitude with all the publicity she's been getting. Then again I stopped calling the theatre for awhile now. The web administrator of the Gaiety's site e-mailed me stating how they asked Denise for a list of dancers tentatively scheduled for next month and so far she hasn't gotten back to them, but they do allow dancers who have access to the internet to post their schedules. You're probably right. A few who I like are too busy to call me until the last minute as to when they'll be coming to the theatre. So much for the convenience of modern technology.

Archived