THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for recommendations from Cateyes who wrote the Thomas review

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Would love to share war stories as I think we have similar tastes. Who has worked well for you in NYC. Stefan-in spite of his reviews here, Travis, Jeff, and a certain doorman on the Upper West side have been some of my favourites. Real men who love getting service and dishing out the ranchy talk. Who are your New York faves in this category. There is also an italian guy, Giovanni, from Rome who comes through NYC periodically who is just as wild and has a regular cleintele in NYC- have you met him? I have only heard the stories but hope to catch him on his next trip which is in October...blu

Guest bluboy

There is a italian/greek doorman that does the late shift in a building on the upper west side which if you go there after 1am on week night will allow ou to give him service..sometimes in a back room and sometimes at the desk...so he can watch the door...he is very aggressive/rough and very verbal..all of which i like....and he has been doing this for years. He is very good looking/macho type..a bit on the beefy side and is hung huge...the sessions as you can imagine are not that long 15-20 minutes..but the whole scene is really erotic....I had heard ealier this year about a sting operation that had been set up also on the upper west and i had wondered if it was somehow connected to him and i had stayed away for awhile but then a friend who i had introduced him to said that he had been seeing him recently and had not been arrested so i returned a few weeks ago and the scene was the same...me on my knees mouth wide open swallowing meat and being verbally abused...never had a tenant come by but he says he has and the guy just keeps sucking silently or stops for a while..you cannot see behind the desk from the front...for obvious reasons i cannot say the building on this site but if you know the new york upper west side well...it is the building where a lot of A actors live-mostly male- think Cruise if he was a New Yorker...if you still cannot figure it out..ask around next time you are out at a bar on the upper west...

btw..there is no cuddling or conversation or any of the other yucky polyanna stuff that people are always looking for on this site....and there is definately clock watching..he is at work for christ's sake..so this scene is not for everyone..but the scene is also cheap...less than half what some of the guys here look for...but then cuddling is expensive...blu

Archived