THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anybody been with Carlos Marquez, of NYC?

Guest MarkNY
This topic is 8775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

No, I don't -- but I'd consider a recommendation from Talvin as a pretty high recommendation. That, the photos, and a positive personal communication would be enough for me to take the plunge...

Not yet, but I will. Somehow. ;-)

I've been with (and reviewed) two of the guys Talvin has recommended in the past and both made my head spin. (Marco Romano and Michael Vincenzo, but the latter was just Friday so it won't be posted yet.)

A recommendation from Talvin is a pretty good seal of approval in my book.

Oh, I agree that the signs point to something good - I just asked because I was wondering what an experience with him might be like, as in what does HE like? :-)

RE: Contacting Him

Talvin sent out a NYC cellular number with the info on this guy. But the info was kinda vague. Carlos is in San Fran until tomorrow, and it's unclear whether this is a good contact number for when he's back in NY. So far no website or email address of his own. I'll keep you posted.

RE: Contacting Him

The contact number I provided 917-885-0563 is correct. I just talked to Carlos just now...who is by the way back in NYC. He got so many calls that he could not possibly call everyone back at the same time. It was an incredible response to my news letter. He does not have E mail or a web site yet. If you want more information about him...you have to call him. I do not represent him. I am just his friend.

Talvin

Archived