THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jared/Adam In Chicago

Guest hcg_msu
This topic is 8765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any other experiences besides the two reviews for Jared/Adam in Chicago? I'd love to book him, but am a little leary because of the whole name change thing. Any other info would be greatly appreciated?

Guest wolverine

I found Jared/Adam to be a very satisfying junior bear type, hard and humpy but accommodating and sweet. Who knows what the name change is about? Who cares? Not me.

Guest versatileguy

Was with Adam a few times when he was in Chicago (thought he had moved to SF). Anyway, he was great. He was very versatile sexually and very responsive. A very sweet guy and a great kisser. I would recommend without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest piggie

Did not work between us. Wanted an in call at his place. The agency arranged for us to meet at the Steamworks bath house. We met, got into the place and then he changed his mind. Said it was too full and neither of us could get a room. He knew that going in before we paid admission fee. Won't recommend him. Trip cost me parking and admission. He did not even bother to offer to pay me for the admission. Seems flakey to me, but that's just my impression. I am late 40's heavy set guy who likes an active top.

Archived