THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Andrew aka Brendan from Gaiety NYC/Montreal Campus

Guest JackSFO2000
This topic is 8801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JackSFO2000

According to NYObserver, Andrew aka Brendan/Brandon from Montreal's Campus was performing last week. He's a blond muscle stud with an unbelievable smooth bod and ass. Did anyone do a private with him? Reviews?

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

I know that this will annoy many here, but one of my greatest(sexual) regrets is that I didn't immediately go to a cash machine and empty it into Kirk/Dean/Voltaire's pockets in exchange for (almost) anything the first time I saw him at Gaiety. Ditto Andrew. He's simply stunning. I was introduced to him on my recent trip to Montreal, but did not become aware of his magnificent ass-et until he dropped his Levi's at Gaiety. Anyone help us out with a review (Assmaster, perhaps)? I'm dying to know, and please be specific (we're all adults here). Thanks Guys.

Guest longtimelurker

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-00 AT 01:09AM (EST)[p]Oh well--pulled out of lurker mode once again--

I'll cop to it--

Luckily I HAD visited the conveniently located ATM across the street, and even more providentially, wandered in, sans agenda, JUST as Brandon/Andrew entered through the tinseled curtains, stage left. Like Antnee, I thought the front was unbelievable--until he turned around, and I died and went to heaven.

It was, of course, lust at first sight.

Convinced that the attempt was futile, and that anyone who looked like that must have at least three previous bookings per "stage" lined up, I hovered weak-kneed and drymouthed between the two pinball machines. He emerged, looking even MORE gorgeous, if possible, in clothes and baseball cap.

"Um," I said, "er--are you free?" "Ok!" he said cheerfully. "Now?" I squeeked. "Yes, now, ok!" (His is such an "Anglo" look I was quite surprised by the VERY charming French accent.)

We crossed the street to the Marriott, me in a daze of lust and happiness, where, it turned out, he was sharing a room with a friend who is NOT a dancer, but simply along for company (?!)--luckily, said friend was not in evidence upon our arrival, or afterwards.

Well. What can I say? I've certainly had more satisfying sexual experiences. He allows fellatio, allows fondling of the rear upholstery, but admission to the valley is strictly forbidden. He does, however, reciprocate to a certain extent--he does touch and fondle, he does not rush, and his attention to my right nipple, as we lay side by side, heads touching, was quite sweet.

Afterwards I found his manner somewhat changed, from a natural (and very attractive) straightforwardness to a quietly sardonic, appraising attitude.

Oh, well, I thought--what do you expect?

Perhaps the most enjoyable part of the experience, believe it or not, was simply watching him move about the room, in a state of god-like nakedness, as I slowly dressed.

Would I do it again?

In a heartbeat.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

Thanks for the info, longtimelurker. I think "admission to the valley" would be a prerequisite. After all, I can look all I want at the Gaiety. And for about the same price as for an hour with a Gaiety dancer, I can go to Montreal and touch the same boys for a lot less (and in Canadian $).

I thought your comment about "sardonic appraisal" particularly apt in this context, though. I think I felt this about Andrew, despite his kind comments from the stage during his show. That quality (which Kirk/Dean/Voltaire also has in abundance) does attract me (in addition to the ample posterior -- which Kirk also has in a-bun-dance).

I'll save my money for Canada. Anyone else with more on Andrew's "Big Valley"? Thanks for posting.

Guest JackSFO2000

I had a similar experience with Andrew/Brendan/Brandon as Longtimelurker when I met him in Montreal six months ago. Took him back to the Hotel Gouverneur after his performance. Didn't say much (perhaps because his english is not too good), but I didn't want him too. I explored all parts of his body, and he liked getting worshiped, blown and rimmed. (Sorry, more exploration of his "valley" is not my cup to tea...) Not much interaction, though, which was a disappointment. Then again, I didn't hire him for his personality!

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

I was at Gaiety this weekend, so I didn't see your post until tonight. Thank you for the very specific (and "taste"fully articulated) information. I have a feeling that with most of NYC apparently going to Montreal for Labor Day that I would have little chance of "seeing" Andrew anyway. Definately #1 on my list for a lap, though (or several). As I like to (almost) exclusively top, I will file it for a future (and my first) "private". Andrew/Brenden is one of the hottest men I've seen in a long time. Thanks again!

Longtimelurker,

I'm glad somebody got you out of lurker mode once again. I miss your contributions to this site. I don't mean to hijack this thread - it seems to have run it's course anyway - but have you any further reminiscences of our old friend from the past, Shane? I love to read your work.

Guest jbarw10021

I have been with Andrew/Brendan in both NYC and Montreal.. and the first couple of time he is more laid back, but once you get to know him, and you treat him with respect, he opens up and gives more.... I am a total ass man, put a nice ass on my face and you make me happy, well Andrew knows how to work that ass, and must say he puts it where it belongs. I look forward to my next session with that stud........

Archived