THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Christopher at the Gaiety?

Guest El Paso
This topic is 8802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest El Paso

Has anyone had any experiences with him that you'd like to share? (Details appreciated about what he will and won't do are greatly appreciated.)

Thanks!

Guest assmaster

There should be a review or two on him in the international section..THere are several Chris"s so be careful...He might also be under NYC.....Anyway he is one of the best and VERY versatile....for me anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jbarw10021

I spent several evening with christopher, he is one of the best, he will be back on oct.23-30. I spoke to him yesterday. I have enjoyd his company many times, and he has always given his best.... And trust me book him now for his return... He's worth it.

Guest markm15

Thanks for the recommendations to book him early. Now can someone give us contact info? Is there a website? A number? A picture? Or do you have to go to the Gaiety show to make contact with this gem?

Guest jeejer

I wonder of this is the same Christopher I hooked up with in Quebec City. He was mediun height, muscular, but not bulked out, and short cropped dark hair. He was dancing at Bar de la couronne in Quebec City. He told me he has danced in NYC

Guest jbarw10021

This Christopher is from montreal, tall, blond, huge....Cock, hot ass, great smile, and one of the greatest boys that you will ever want to crawl into bed with. He is very honest about what he will and will not do. and as for as reaching him I will speak to him today and see if it's ok to post his number.....

Archived