THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HUNG HONEY'S New ASS SHOW CD on EBAY

Guest assmaster
This topic is 8813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest assmaster

Oh MA GAWD.....very Hot ......the ultimate Body Builder PUNK / Twink / STUD MUFFIN / entrepreneur

Has done it this time.....His new offering is great....dash over to Ebay....or his website and check it out.........Being such a Famous Critic of the Derriere has it's perks as he sent me a preview.......other than a few tedious shots getting into HIS NEW shower.....the REST is very juicy and doesn't leave a HOLE lot of doubt about this kid's talents.

THE CUM SHOTS are trully amazing.......YUM YUM.....and THE HUGE curved SCHLONG......looking as Dangerous as ever.

The BEST of Course are the close up shots of the "PORTAL" of the century framed by the prettiest pair of cheeks ever SHOT.

The preview shots on Ebay are really Tame stuff compared to the real thing.

Guest gardener

Grrrrrr. I hate eBay. I just spent an hour there. It seems impossible for me to ever find a specific item others are raving about. Any suggestions?

Guest assmaster

I know what you mean about Ebay.....It is so BIG it takes forever to find your way thru the maze.

In the case of HH tho....he has direct links to HIS items on his own webpage.

Goodluck.

Guest assmaster

You should see the HOLE CD my tongue (and other things) got so hard that I couldn't even say

YUM YUM.

That boy is BAD.....and considering the fact that his balls all but disappear when that monster dick gets hard......He sure can shoot a load.

I've been trying in vain to coerce him into some "play for pay".......butt he already makes lots of "pay for play" and doesn't even have to leave the house except to go to his mail box with a wheelbarrow to bring home the loot.

Very Bright boy!

It ain't fair.....all that meat and brains and morals too.

Guest assmaster

He is Straight...... and treats all his boy friends that way.

I have gotten to know him fairly well on the E.....and I gotta say he has yet to "drop a hairpin"..........Good marketing.

Not that his monster dick needs that much help.....he has a great sense of humor too.

One time I asked him if his dick had a name.....and he wrot back a cute smart alec reply....about how it already was asking for its own Soc.Sec number and Workers Rights and cute stuff.

Sure would love to see that body up close and personal but I can tell you that so far after

many what I intended to be TEMPTING OFFERS he has remained unsullied.

Archived