THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brody at Remington's

Guest curious1
This topic is 8815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest curious1

Going to be in Toronto soon and would like to contact him in advance to set up an appointment. Anybody know how to reach him?

Would also love to hear of any first-hand experiences with Brody anyone may be willing to share.

Guest assmaster

He is a nice guy and does a good private......no attitude and very accommodating...as you can probably imagine I have certain interests which he is willing and anxious to comply with. I wouldn't call him entirely versatile as he is straight or bi....but he always makes me satisfied.Nice dick and yummy ass....shoots a good load......and gives a good H.J.

Sorry dont have a number for him...I always find him at Remington's.

He is in Toronto right now (I saw him on Saturday) and as far as I know he doesn't have any travel plans in the immediate future so you should be able to find him down at Remingtons without too much trouble.

I will also send him some email to tell him about this thread so he can give you additional contact information himself if he wants to.

He is a *very* nice guy with a really tight, hard, defined body - he is a little bigger than when I first met him a couple of years ago and, I think, looking better than ever. He is also very straightforward and reliable - he will tell you in advance what he does and does not do and he lives up to what he promises.

Guest curious1

Thanks, Michael. I really appreciate it. Hope there's a way I get in touch with him without having to go into Remington's. Not quite ready for that yet! :)

OK - he replied to my e-mail but didn't indicate whether he was going to post any contact information on this thread or not.

You really shouldn't be at all worried about going to Remingtons though - it's a very friendly, safe and civilized place (hey, it's in Canada - how could it be anything else ...). Just think of it as a bar which happens to have strippers performing on a stage and lots of half naked guys wandering around, all of whom are "available" (for a price, of course).

Assuming that you *have* been to a gay bar before, then Remingtons shouldn't cause you any problems.

(If, on the other hand, you have *never* been in a gay bar in your life then I would tend to agree that Remingtons probably isn't the right place to start)

Archived