THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jordan at the Gaiety

bill
This topic is 8826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a new dancer at the Gaiety a few weeks ago, Jordan, young guy in a baseball cap. I spoke with him in the lounge and he seemed sweet. Does anyone know how he is for a private show? I would like to arrange one with him the next time he is in town.

Hi Bill,

Jordan is one of the nicest guys I've met at the Gaiety in a long time, he is a genuine person, very caring, sweet.

As far as a private, he was good for me, but I'm not very demanding. I can't say what he will and won't do.

He is scheduled to be back at the Gaiety September 18 I believe.

Email me at NYObsrvr@aol.com if you need more info.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

bill: I saw Jordan on my recent trip to Montreal. He doesn't work there at all (dance or other). He remembered who I was, despite the fact I have never stayed in my seat for his show. He was completely charming. We spoke for about a half-an-hour. He never tried to "hustle" (no disrespect intended) me. He is a very interesting man, and grows more so as you talk to him. I hope NYO is correct and he is coming back that soon -- I'm looking very forward to seeing him again.

Thank you

NY Observer and Antnee, thanks for the information on Jordan. I will look for him in September. I still can see his smile, and imagine what his lips feel like. If I get to kiss them, I will let you know.

Archived