THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Miguel/Mikael in NYC and Quebec

Guest El Paso
This topic is 8824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

El Paso: I recently returned from my first trip to Montreal. I was hoping to see Miguel there, as he is a current favorite of mine at Gaiety. I first saw Miguel at Gaiety when the infamous Kirk introduced him to another patron as "another blonde with a big butt." I really should try to gat better information, though. Miguel apparently dances at Remington's in Toronto.

C'mon guys -- help El Paso (and me) out. It's been a while, and I can't believe that not one of Miguel's many admirers hasn't read this post. The boy looks fabulous, how is he up-close-and-personal? Thanks for posting, AntNee

Guest assmaster

There are reviews of him of in the international section....I had a great time with him but his reviews are a bit mixed. He was just starting in the game way back then. Last Year.

Guest woodli

I posted a review of Mikael which is in the New York section--as stated above, a mixed review. He's great looking, very affectionate, but with limits that he didn't state up front.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

Thanks Guys. As always, if I am really attracted to a dancer at Gaiety it's probably a sure sign that he's not a (relatively) "good value for the money". I had wanted to know about Miguel for a while, and hadn't thought to check the international boards (duh). I guess I'm still learning. Anyway, thanks for the info -- AntNee

Archived