THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Gaiety's Donavan is Remington's Young Blood

Guest Man'sMan
This topic is 8827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Man'sMan

So, Young Blood is finally right here in the Gaiety, yeeeha..!! Please join me in making him feel welcome so that he’ll make a habit of coming here often (and save his admirers who have to go to Remington’s to see him a bundle :-)). One catch, though; the Gaiety's management decided to give Young Blood the name Donavan for whatever reason. I personally think that Young Blood is a more distinctive name, but anyway, look for Donavan if you want to have privates that are as close to heaven as you’ll ever get on earth!

Guest ManGazer

RE: How good is Donavan/Young Blood?

I’ve been reading mostly favorable comments about Donavan/Young Blood here for the past few weeks, so when I heard he was in the Gaiety I went to check him out. Well, while he’s not God’s gift to humanity as some reviews indicated, he certainly is very sexy. He’s got a face (especially lips!) to die for, heck even his sultry voice is sexy. I was “very” tempted to take him for a private, but since I know what happens in the backrooms in Remington’s (where Donavan usually dances) is less than what a typical Gaiety customer expects, I would appreciate any feedback from customers who did privates with Donavan in the Gaiety. If he’s good, I’m definitely soliciting his “services” this weekend ;-)

Guest sexpert

ManGazer (ain't we all?!), do yourself a favor and take Young Blood (Donavan) for a private! You won't regret it, BELIEVE ME!

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

I was going to go to my regular Saturday show, but (after reading this) perhaps I will accept my friend's kind invitation and attend Friday night's as well. Will be sure to make Donovan/YoungBlood feel welcome in NYC. After my recent trip to Canada (Montreal, my first) I feel we need to increase the "trade gap" in this area by about 200%. Thanks for the info!

Guest ManGazer

I still got no response from any customer as to how good (or bad!) Donavan/Young Blood is in privates..! Come on guys, someone who looks like Donavan must've been with a couple of hundred customers already :-). I'm probably going to "take the plunge" with him this weekend anyway and know this "firsthand" ;-), but I'd still appreciate some feedback!

had a private with youngblood in toronto, not

nyc. don't know how he might be different in

that environment. in toronto he was very active,

very accommodating to a degree (supposedly straight and does not bottom). he did his best to

make sure i enjoyed myself and certainly succeeded.

Guest ManGazer

Hey guys, I did take Donavan/Young Blood for a private Friday night. My feedback? Well, all the positive commentary that others said about him on this website is AN UNDERSTATEMENT!! Enough said... I'm taking him again tonight! He mentioned he'd probably be heading back to Toronto on Tuesday and I intend to make the most of the time he has left ;-)

Archived