THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

USA Brothels?

Guest TommyBoy
This topic is 8834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TommyBoy

I've always been fascinated by the idea of going to a male "whorehouse"--are there any in the US? In NYC?

Guest bollo

I have not thought about it in years, but here in Atlanta there used to be a place called the Male Room. It was not a brothel exactly, but close. You'd pay money to watch guys strip. Officially they had to stay on a little stage and there was no touching. Unofficially, some of them would put out for cash. Some of the guys were cute, most were trolls strung out on some drug. Usually, only the trolls would turn tricks to get money for their habit. The police finally closed it down, which was a good thing. It was a pretty nasty place, from what I hear. The guys would sit on the front porch so you could see what was available.

Guest Raffy

There was a place in a brownstone on 21st or 22nd east of 7th ave 3 or 4 years ago. Can't remember the name. You could pick out a dancer and go off to a tiny room for a private "massage." I only went once and then it was gone. I've seen ads in HX for similar places in the east village and uptown, too, but I've not gone to them. I don't think they are ever in one place for long. :-(

Guest assmaster

The closest thing to a Whorehouse that I've seen (after exhaustive research)is Cupid's Cabaret in West Palm Beach. Swinging Richards in Atlanta also is pretty close to one.

Of course, Canada has more relaxed laws concerning quasi-prostitution.In Toronto there is Remington's and a "relaxation spa" called Enigma ( I think).

The ones in the States seem to cum and go with the local politics.

Guest ManhattanMan

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-00 AT 07:44PM (EST)[p]Considering the state of the "Current Zeitgeist", to borrow an expresson from another reviewer, if there were a few good male brothels, having them revealed on this site might be their kiss of death. What we need is some legislation allowing such places to exist without harassment from the ever vigilant authorities, eager to protect us from ourselves. Why do I think this is unlikely soon? I've had sex at Swinging Richards, a 50th birthday gift. It was fun, but hardly a brothel situation. How much can one really do perched on a barstool behind a glass wall 8 feet from you friends? OK, a lot. but it's still not a brothel!

Guest assmaster

Some of the VIP rooms have a glass block partition

about 5' tall.....others have solid walls(5' high)....sofas and tables etc. inside.

.....the very last one in the corner is the most private. If your "dancer" heads for that one you can be quite sure there is a fair bit of action in store.

I guess southern boys are not taught to read......because the "no touching" signs don't seem to be understanable to them.....thank gawd!

I have done and have HAD done almost everything in that particular stall. I do agree though that probably the less said the better so.........

Check it out.

My faves are........Donnovan......Magnum(well-named) Davo and Tyreece(used to work at Remington's).

Guest hottie

I will have to go when I am in Atlanta. The name is great. Swinging Richards, meaning of course, swinging dicks.

Archived