THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Toronto or Montreal?

Guest JackSFO
This topic is 8838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JackSFO

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-00 AT 10:57PM (EST)[p]I have the opportunity to visit either Toronto or Montreal in September and need to make my travel plans now. I'd appreciate any help on making my decision as to which city to visit. I enjoy visiting Montreal, especially the Campus guys, and am glad to hear that The Stock Bar is back. But I've read the reviews of the new backrooms at Remington's and the availability of performers for private sessions. Montreal seems to have at least two bars to meet "performers" while Remington's seems to be the only game in town (but that game may be much better than Montreal?). Thanks for your help...PS I'd appreciate tel numbers of your fav guys in either city...e-mail me at JackSFO2000@yahoo.com.

Guest JackSFO

Thanks, Micheal...I've never visited the Lounge but now I will! No one's given my contact information yet about their favorite performers. I've met with Pierre, Lucas and Brandon before in Montreal...

Archived