THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taylor in NYC

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

hey new yorkers..anyone been with taylor this weekend..was thinking of emailing him b4 he left but wanted to find out others experiences with him as there are no recent reviews and NYC with its wealth of options may have more discriminating standards than Hawaii. No offense to our friends there but the postings all suggested that Taylor was one of very few options. So curious as to how successful is Taylor in NYC...blu

Guest sport989

But several of the reviews were done 'on the road'. All talk about the incredibly ripped body, which is evident on his website. The reviews seem to give a pretty good indication of his limits, and Taylor has constantly been praised for his honesty, as well as his hot presentation and great personality.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-00 AT 05:06PM (EST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-00 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

Sport, you've got it right...I'm one of Taylor's reviewers and must take exception to Bluboy's inference that Taylor may not be all that he's made out to be. His body is amazing, and feels even better than his new pictures make it look. I like my guys defined, lean, ripped and hard, and Taylor is that and more. But what Taylor has that a lot of guys in this business don't is honesty, personality and charisma. It's hard to describe unless you've actually spent time with him. When you put all of it together, it's an impressive package. IMHO, Taylor will do fine in NYC, Hawaii, wherever...I'm just glad he calls Hawaii home.

I was with Taylor in NYC last time he was here. He has an amazing body and really is a nice guy. He actually bought ME lunch. But he really is straight and other than liking to be serviced orally doesn't do much sexually. If you are into worship of a truly naturally built guy with amazing arms, and good abs go for it. If you want sex, move on.

Archived