THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bad Clients

Guest Sean
This topic is 8850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-00 AT 06:19AM (EST)[p]I'm trying to contain myself here so excuse me while I laugh my ass off here for a second......OK I'm fine now I think. I received an email today containing a web link to this site called http://www.badclientlist.com They're charging 100 bucks a year to access their data base of bad clients. I'm rolling on the fucking floor laughing my ass off at the idiots that came up with this. Who in their right mind is gonna pay this NEW site 100 bucks to access their data base. I for one will not be. I've been on the net long enough to know who's bad and who's not. Head's up hookers! Ya wanna know who's an ass hole just e-mail me LOL LOL LOL LOL! And to top it off if you don't subscribe you can access their data base via telephone. 12 bucks for 5 mins. I have to go to bed now, my sides are hurting from laughing so much! I mean I've heard of idiots but this takes the cake!

Archived